Thursday, February 15, 2007

From: Conversations with Snook (The Younger)

Unpacking the New Anti-Semitism

People are so fuckin' stupid! You know the ones I'm talking about? The guys that are always blabbering on about how we've gotta be vigilant or we'll have another Adolf Hitler on our hands? You know these guys?

I mean, don't get me wrong. The threat's real--I know that. Probally better than the average person. Thing is, most people think the next Hitler is gonna be exactly the same as the last one. Little moustache, jack boots, swastika arm band, serious hate-on for Jews. You know.

'Spretty naive if you ask me.

If anything he's gonna be the opposite. Big moustache, Birkenstocks, a regular flag, loves Jews. Probally even is one.

That's how these sick bastards get into power. They sneak up on you--knowing how stupid everybody is, expecting Hitler himself to suddenly reappear out of a time machine or something.

Hey, and don't think it isn't happening already, guy ... You see that movie starring Al Gore? A Convenient Truth or whatever? Pretty fucked up, eh? That's what I'm talking about. Those climate change skeptics? They're our Nazis!

Take it from me, dude: anti-semitism isn't anti-semitism anymore. Skepticism is.