Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Week Audio: The Snack

My apologies to those of you who have been salivating for the next installment of EMG and EMG, but it seemed a little tacky posting this particular one during Holy Week ... But now that Christ's safely risen I think it should be okay.

This week's episode: a flippant reference to the Eucharist inspires a discussion of the apparent demerits of orthodox Christian faith. (Click the image, press play)


While I--as, no doubt, you will too--consider this dialogue to be something along the lines of satirical genius, I couldn't tell you who I thought less of in it: coolly pig-ignorant EMG or squirming, ineffectual EMG.

(Warning: one shit and one f-bomb--both rhetorically employed.)

As with before, if the file size proves to be too big for you and your crappy computer, a smaller one can be found here.